Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Soccer Boy

WARNING:
Lots and lots of soccer images. I am, after all, OFFICIALLY an SUV driving "soccer mom" (oh and I LOVE sarah palin...don't I just fit the bill? :)

I only bring the "big daddy" camera out one time...so I better get all of my documented proof while I can.

From now on, I'll just sit back and eat my polish sausage, shredded beef sandwich, hamburger, dippin dots and lemonade :) (See Dad--I've gotcha covered when you come up :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I looked at this image and thought "hmmm...why are they laughing? they're about to get scored on!!" and then I noticed Indy's hands.....

Photobucket

2 comments:

DRN said...

The Palin similarities are too striking to ignore. Too bad you had Lasik - you could have bought some new frames.

We need to get the political career started ASAP. Matt will chair fundraising, Taylor can manage the campaign and I will handle communications. Cindy will serve as vice-chair to "broaden" your appeal. PTA HERE WE COME!! Ten years to governor!

DRN said...

Indy's foot is on the line in the first one. Where's the whistle? :)