Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, September 12, 2008

These is my words....

Decent book. Horrible, horrible title.

So my little Laina started kindergarten. We sent her without knowing a single letter, number or shape...okay maybe she knew shapes and colors but that was it. She didn't even know how to hold a pencil and definitely didn't know how to use/hold scissors. Maybe its because she's left handed? Hmm...her teacher said it shouldn't make a difference. There have been a few "packets" sent home over the last month titled "extra cutting help"...or "extra handwriting help"...all of which Laina has miraculously done. She loves to write and color now. She wouldn't have touched a writing utensil 2 months ago, but the heavens are smiling down upon us and my computer paper has all disappeared from the drawer. The light is constantly flashing at me...demanding to be re-stocked. You see our little Laina loves writing now sooo much...that she scours the house (okay mostly the kitchen) looking for items to copy. One of her recent pages consisted of all the words on the box of Kashi cereal...She brought me the paper with the words "8g protein" and asked what it said....My personal favorite was the "clorox" bottle. Ahhh my little scholar...I'm sooo proud :)

Photobucket

(please ignore the messed up bed...and don't worry...I've hidden the neon green dress-up...it probably needs to be burned.)

6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl she is!!..ok so the hubby said no family pictures this year. Poop!

Cristin said...

"And now here's a picture of McLaren drinking the Clorox that I left out...!"

Just kidding. :)

megan said...

ha! it was on a thing of clorox wipes....eating maybe?? or washing his face with them...definitely!

Tia said...

Funny but I wanted it to be a bottle of clorox.

DRN said...

Hey! That and "peroxide" are her Aunt Tia's favorite words!!!

Sabra said...

Nothing wrong with a little neon green. Just ask my sixth grade school photo!