Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, September 1, 2008

This weekend...

Sneek peak from this weekend's wedding. I would write more, however the stomach flu that hit my family mid-wedding is now taking its toll on me.

Kristin--just hear me out...this is my bid for the gallery wrap. That's all I'm saying. Jen...help me out here :)


Photobucket

.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

wait, is that the wind? That's a cool picture!! When are we headed to the park with the skirts?? The daisies across at the lake are beautiful right now, we should go there!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! :-D I also think it's hilarious that it started out as a joke and turned out so well. It is a beautiful picture. I can't wait to see the rest!