Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Young Love.

Ahhh...young love...the funny thing is-they're 3 years older than I was when I got married...go figure...I felt so old WAY back then.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

DRN said...

I love the chair picture. I understand portraits are all about who is in front... but the big landscapes always get me. Arizona has alot of scenery to choose from