Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

10 baby!!!







No...not how old I wish he was....












No...not how many pairs of shoes I wish he had....



































No....not how many times I wiped mud off the floor that afternoon....























No...not how many hours it took me to clean him and his clothes...














It's how long his father and I have been married!


Happy 10th Anniversary to me...(and matt). Yesterday Matt and I crossed the big ten. Thank you McLaren for your gift of mud and cleaning.

We had a wonderful evening driving to Jerome and eating at the Hotel Jerome's restuarant "The Asylum" (thank you Nic for the recommendation--and yes the pork was wonderful!) Thank you to our wonderful sitter Chaiya for humoring me in the impromptu photo session (and matt too!) We never have any photos together...so I thought it would be fun to catalog us after 10 years (luckily none of the battle scars show :) kidding...maybe not)...and to catalog MY 10 year anniversary gift...see if you can find it (hint it's on a finger :) And to my children who will read this 10 years from now--I'm only slightly photoshopped. Looking forward to another 10+10+10+10...

**Update** :) I tried making the above picture bigger, but it wasn't working...hence the obnoxious addition:

10 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow, you've been married 10 years. You're OLD.

I still remember when you called your mom to tell her you were getting married and she cried... and I don't think they were tears of joy.

Congratulations.

Sabra said...

I can't see the ring! Post a picture of just the ring! I must see the ring!

The Melo's said...

Wow, you are old! I love the ring, I will have to show it to Paul. Matt has set the standard high, thank you so much! I love the pictures of the two of you together. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Awwww....I love old couples in love....JUST KIDDING!!!! I love it though!!!! I wish you two ALL the best in the world....I hope that I am only so lucky to find love like that someday....P.S. What happened to your finger? I noticed a band-aid, but maybe that is photo shopped in....:)I'm sure it's a warrior scar of all the mud you had to clean, it must have worn down your cuticles, or something....:) You look just radiant....

Sabra said...

Thanks for the ring picture! Nice! Is that a Band-Aid on your middle finger? It adds a nice touch...Really sets off the ring! I'm giving you a hard time. I love diamonds! Good job on ten years!

The Dinner Belle said...

Darling pictures. Did you say Chaiya took them? Can't get over how huge that ring is. Matt did an outstanding job.

Brandi said...

Nice pics Meg! Love the ring. Way to go Matt!

Cristin said...

So, wait, does this mean your old wedding ring really was a backup until you got the real one? (Very nice by the way.)

Dawn said...

wow, bling bling, Matt! Way to go. Could you do me a favor and send this pic to Tom, we're coming up right behind you withthat anniversary, so I'll spare telling you how old you're getting! Congrats.

AudyCamp said...

Aw..how sweet! Happy 10th!!