Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Website Update

Okay, so one of my New Year jobs was to update my website...bring in the "new"...the beginning slideshow hasn't changed (too overwhelming to even go there...) but let me know what you think about my new "song". I don't have Taylor here to fight with :) so I'm on my own. I always hear it on the XM kids channel (a source for another post---later) and thought it would be fun....but maybe not?

www.holdsworthphotography.com

p.s. my other New Year "job" is to be able to do a pull-up (I would like to be able to do more than one...but I'm being realistic :)--just thought I needed to add a "healthy" resolution (notice it wasn't on eating since I just downed 3 glazed donuts....and I hate donuts--unless they're jelly filled :)

6 comments:

The Melo's said...

Meg, I love to look at your pictures! I hope those people know how lucky they are to have you so close! I can't tell you the number of times I wish you were around to take pictures. Why didn't I take advantage of that while we lived 20 minutes away?!

Tia said...

uh yeah how could i not love the opening slides and the song!

The Dinner Belle said...

I love the lyrics! Gotta think more about the music. It's really different from the music you put to the client slideshows - the emotion is totally different. Although I am listening to "Sister Kate" right now and it fits with that.

Sabra said...

Perfect Song!

Russ and Debbie said...

Hey, I am Tia's friend Debbie. We have never met but I just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I love your photography. You are really talented and if I could afford you I would have you take my pictures in a heart beat.

Brandi said...

Love the song! It's a fun change. We must be on the same wave length because I've been working on pull-ups for the last two weeks. Why is it soooo HARD!!!