Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Now...we'll just call her "FAMOUS"

BUT we used to call her "Chunky Tomato Soup"...You've all seen her...she's known for that tomato soup hair and now she'll be known for being one of the kids featured from Arizona in "The Little Red Head Book" .
Who would've thought when the nurse cried out, "she's got red hair!" (though it just looked dark to all of our untrained eyes) and my sister thought, "oh my gosh...is it wrong to dye your toddlers hair??", and my mom and I spent hours and hours reassuring her it would be okay and naming over and over all the beautiful, famous red-heads in the world....that she would shortly be one of those!!! (Okay so slightly over-exaggerating here, but c'mon this is exciting!) SO-if you have a red-head or know of any...send them the link so they can be updated on the release of the book...it's a point in their favor (rather than all the other points against them...like tomato soup...beet...big red...okay I'll stop now).
(The motherboard is still untouched...so much for "next day service"...I wanted to use a different picture....I'll just have to update...as for MY "famous" part...I get to have my information in the book as well :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, is this your famous news? I thought YOU were going to be on Survivor.lol Imean, it's exciting and all, don't get me wrong, I'm TOTALLY happy, and that is COMPLETELY amazing. She's a beautiful, lucky little girl. Maybe a modeling career in the future? Maybe her aunt as the famous photographer....:)

Anonymous said...

No man, I'm totally happy for you, and I realize the excitment COMPLETELY!!!! Welcome to the Willow Creek Celebrity Status....it's a crazy life....let me tell you. Tonight was SO MUCH FUN!!!! I didn't think I'd have much fun, I'm not a soccer-person, but I had a blast, and....CAT'S TEAM WON! or should I say, LADY BADGERS WON!!!! 3 to 0 BABY! lol! :) Don't tell anyone about manda-a....wink wink....nudge nudge....k?

Anonymous said...

umm..am I the only one who comments in the world? whatever...anyways, um....me, and my relationship is to be left alone, and anonymous. Do we understand? Actually, I mentioned it after you left, but i DID NOT elaborate at all, all i said is that it isn't official, but we are together....listen to me, I am not going to talk about it from here, on out....no questions, no answers, no problems....:)

Sabra said...

I'm proud to know you! Finally!

DRN said...

Everybody knows Ginger kids have no soul...

Dawn said...

Who's cutie pie is that? I love the hair. I'm sort of holding out that McKenna gets the red hair from the Despain side of the family. It's gorgeous.The book is a great idea. I remember kids saying mean things to the red headed kids at school. I hope I never did...

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.