Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sweet...Sweet Baby

Ohhh...I just can't tell you how much fun this was! For me at least--the "new" moms have to do some work, but I do try to make them sit and drink in between outfit "changes", and put their feet up!!! (DeeDee--they'd better be up right now while you're reading this!) As for little "M" he did such a good job and only squirted mustard once :) There were sooo many gorgeous ones, as soon as I have a sample album page from your book- I'll post it!
(p.s. D- I know I told you they'd mostly be black and white....I lied :) I couldn't get over the color!)


4 comments:

The Melo's said...

Holy Cow Meg! So cute! When did she have him?

Cristin said...

Squirted mustard?! That's funny. Mustard squirting is just another on the job hazard of working with naked babies.

The Melo's said...

Hey Meg, if you see Dee Dee again tell her congrats for me and that her baby is so cute. I don't know how to tell her myself so you are going to have to be the middle man.

The Dinner Belle said...

Gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest. I just saw a new mommy/baby pose that I loved - remind me to tell you about it.