Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Mayday!! Mayday!!

We've got a motherboard down!!!! This morning my big-daddy of all computers wouldn't turn on....so I dusted off the ol' laptop and I'm wiring in remotely (sounds so technical)...point being...Don't try to contact me via email until after Tuesday! I'm sooooo bummed because I wanted to write about my big and famous news....oh well...I'll have to wait until next week :)
**Update...NO, I'm not pregnant...I'd have to be having septuplets to make the "famous" part work :)

4 comments:

Nic said...

Big and famous news?! What kind of teaser is that? How can I get your motherboard fixed sooner...?

Sabra said...

What's the news?! Nice cliffhanger.

Dawn said...

We're totally hanging here! You might have to spill the beans tomorrow at church!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm like, the most curious person EVER!!!! Are you on Survivor? American Idol? CELEBRITY APPRENTANCE? lol....I bet you're not going to be as famous as me...I mean, Nancy Grace is the BEST way to make my debut....BELIEVE ME! LOL....OH!!!! I bet you got a T.V. special about your photography!!!! Well, whatever you do, just don't forget this little Young Women on your way to the top! lol. Actually, you won't be able to, because I'll follow you to the top!!!! lol. I want a copy of that friggin sweet high school musical jumping-in the air picture of me!