Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sharky in Laina Land

So the kids have been begging for "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" on DVD and Mclaren got it from santa this Christmas :) I'm not sure there is another video out there that has been watched over and over and over...in fact it has been watched so many times that Laina, when she enters her magical world of "laina land", frequently talks to Shark boy and Lava girl...in fact, I think it is safe to say that she has a crush on Sharky. They seem to go lots of places together. The other night, after arguing with herself for about 20 minutes about going to L.A., she came into the living room and it was obvious that she was not on this planet, but was visiting Planet Drool...and carrying on in-depth conversations with Sharky...she even kinda had a glossy look to her eyes and just walked around talking to herself (and sharky) it was obvious that human life form wasn't even registering!!

9 comments:

Sabra said...

There isn't one movie in my kids' lives that irritates me more than that movie, but hey if it occupies them for a while it's worth it!

megan said...

Annoying doesn't even come close to describing how much I despise the movie...especially the "dream dream dream" song!!!!!!

Sabra said...

Yes, the beard is out of control! I know. It's out of my hands. I've tried all tactics. Now, he says he'll take it off, but I know he'll resent me for it and hate himself.

DRN said...

C'mon Meg... So Laina likes Robert Rodriguez movies. Now I know what to get her for Christmas! Planet Terror and From Dusk Till Dawn!

Nic said...

I don't know what's funnier... that you gave the movie to Mac for Christmas, or that Lana has a new crush! I have to say I have seen small glimpses of Lana when she's on another planet and it's quite entertaining!! Gotta love her!

megan said...

Ha! I love that you picked up on the irony of Mac getting it...instead of them...it was santa of course that brought it ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....um....hi! Why is your daughter so cute? Get back to me....:)
P.S. If you need to bring your kids to choir early Sunday, I'll totally be there 2 help if needed, so yeah, FYI

Anonymous said...

ALSO: Tell Laina HANDS OFF GIRL!!!! Sharky is like, TOTALLY MINE! J/K, I've never even seen that movie, but if I were like, 11, I MIGHT like that shark boy....or in Laina's case, if I were like, 3, then I MIGHT like him...:)

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Hey Megan, how come all the daughters and even the granddaughters have bigger diamonds than the GRANDMA????