Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yippee!!! New 50mm 1.4 lens!

I'm sooo excited. My new lens arrived yesterday--but it was raining...and I had laundry and a crazy household...However, Scooby Doo is on right now and provided the perfect background noise to experiment with my new lens on a little girl...and to try out some new actions (translation-new coloring)! (courtesy of lilyblue.com)


Ahhh...the eyelashes...
Ray...this ones for you...I call it "ice"...creative eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're an amazing photographer. i love you.

Anonymous said...

okay, first of all, you were totally rockin' the mic tonight....second of all, you NEED to check out my besties blog...kayla....www.singinswhatido.blogspot.com, there is an amazin' picture she took of her little brother that is like, photography to the highest level, and only you would appreciate that...:) she's a link on my blog:)

DRN said...

very cool. who is Ray? not Ray O.?

Dawn said...

wow, that's a great lens! Can't wait to try it out on us in a few months!