Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fun in Flagstaff

I headed to Flagstaff this weekend with the kids, and dragged my friend Adrienne and her kids along with us. We had NO idea there was this much snow still in Flagstaff...and the kids were soooo excited. So, after a delicious breakfast of decadent (creme' brule :) french toast--don't you wish you had the recipe?--we scrounged around and found whatever warm clothes we could come up with and sent the kids down their own private sled run (in Aunt Tia's front yard)....complete with mud and rocks at the bottom! And not to be "spoil sports" Ade and I even went on a few runs...in our pajamas of course! But before we get to those...let's take a few moments to give Laina her first ever win on the "photo of the week" (okay so I don't really have a "photo of the week" but...thought it sounded good...and I really like the picture...but she did ask me why she was mad when she saw it :)



And now let's get to the "good stuff"...check out the socks--KILLER!

This lovely image not only shows off my beautiful legs, but the death that awaited anyone who biffed it at the end of the ride! (notice the lack of snow :)
Grandmas (pas)--don't worry, they made it down okay.
Yes...I do intend to use the above images as "proof" that I was a fun mom... Sorry Ade...I couldn't help myself...at least you can't see your pajamas! (You'll have to visit her blog to see the rest of her ride :)


And last but not least...we'd like to thank Tia for:

1) Her basement

2) Her wonderful purchasing insight with the blocks...they played for hours with them!

7 comments:

DRN said...

wow! the snow looks terrible! I guess you should go back up after this weekend!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, adrienne looks so cute in the picture...by the way, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous...how did that happen? lol

Anonymous said...

i also love how the blocks are like, flying towards you in that picutre.....awesome possumm....

Tia said...

Carter so sweetly said why didn't she take pictures of me, and I said all the pictures she took of you you were frowning, so maybe next time you can smile! Oh every moment is an opportunity to teach. Laina definetly wins that one, you should blow that up it would be cute in her room

The Dinner Belle said...

Great pix. I so wish I had a different expression on my face however. And yes, Laina wins for model of the week! Those turned out SO good!

Cristin said...

Nice p.j.'s!

Dawn said...

that looks like a ton of fun! I wish it would stick around here a little longer, so we could play. Love the pj's, and the socks. Brr!