Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Winter Cleaning

Lookey...lookey...(is that a word?) what do we have here?
Oh...Thank you Melissa...I won a "closet organizing" from our ward's service auction--and even though I "forgot" :) to take pictures before and during (just take my word for it--but I was waaayyy too stressed to even pick up a camera!) I did take pictures of the final result...when I was finally able to breathe again. (Mom and Tia...pick your jaws up off the floor)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sister tenney is like, AH-mazing at being organized...it looks good....i wish i was as organized as that...my closet is well....TO BE CONTINUED....

Tia said...

I love the pictures it really motivated me. I think it's #6 on my list.

The Dinner Belle said...

I have to admit - I have cleaned out a thing or two from my closet since you told me about your wonderful re-do. Nothing helps my stress level quite like tidy organization.

Cristin said...

This is very motivating. Maybe I will try to organize my closet... or at least go through some boxes and throw stuff out.

Dawn said...

wow, now we need to see your pantry. I've heard stories...all good. Hope it stays that way, good luck!