Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where are the Criminals???

Heh...he...he...Craig specifically asked that this not be posted 'cause it was "gay" :)....well everyone knows thats just an invitation for me to blog it!....I'm evil like that. And had to comment on the lack of my alma mater being represented here.

Here's my first official photography post back from break--I would love to post every individual grandchild here, but you'll just have to wait until Tuesday for your slideshow--they were all so beautiful!!! Okay so I did post the "oldest" grandchild...so unfair, but someone has to be first and it can come with its perks!!! Besides, I'm making a point that the jackets weren't as "gay" as Craig thought--and because Brad asked for a black and white and color picture.

Which one do you like better???
(I love the color one)
And this is because I think EVERYONE should
have a picture like this of their parents:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, we need to have a photography lesson ASAP in YW!!!!! You are like....a master genius or something!!!! lol! p.s. i like "Sister Kate" the best....I always skip to it when I'm on your website....:)

DRN said...

Wow - good job Megan! Its good to see that John is getting a bit thin up top. There is a god....

DRN said...

Is that John's kid?

megan said...

Yep...that's john's kid "david"...doesn't he remind you of indy?

Sabra said...

Man, I haven't see those guys in years! Wow! I love the color one myself.

DRN said...

I always knew John looked up to me