Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Monopoly...Nerd...I mean CPA style

So what would a family get-together be...without a good ol' board game...one that will go to midnight or beyond. Matt had heard about a new monopoly version that uses debit cards. So after many stores, they finally found it and we launched another historic monopoly game. Monopoly has a bit of history in our family...mainly if Taylor is involved then everyone really really dislikes him and avoids doing business with him...I should clarify that...all the GIRLS dislike him. Note in the following pictures how everyone is having a good ol' time and Taylor is just sitting there strategizing...scheming...plotting...arrrggghhhh!!! I only have one motto in Monopoly...I will not do business with Taylor (unless desperate...even then I probably wouldn't) it just brings out the "german" in me. And let me tell you...it gets heavy...but it feels so good to be ruthless and sarcastic again (I have really tried to shed those old habits, but amongst old territory they don't die easily). Even thought I hate to add...team Megan and Tia did lose to Court (Taylor came in second).





Rachel was the first to go that night, followed by Matt who struggled a bit...he chalked it up to having to be the banker. So when we played again with some friends on New Years Day Matt found his stride and ended up winning...lousy fetcher.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

That debit card Monopoly looks funny. Yeah, we've been obsessed with Risk lately. And yes, I am really good at it which makes it fun for me. You should try that game sometime.

AudyCamp said...

how fun to see your siblings! tia looks serious!