Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, August 8, 2008

The "Academy"

While we were in Carlsbad, my younger brother pointed out that the last few lines of Rudyard Kipling's poem "If" was on the wall of the Army and Navy Academy. This academy is a school for grades 7-12. We decided to throw my 80-ish year old grandfather, WWII vet, in the car and head over for a few quick photos. I'm glad we did this--and not just for the photo op with my grandfather, but for the ability to "threaten" my seven year old son whenever he steps out of line. If you think I'm joking....I assure you, I'm not.
I'm desperate.
I used it this week and it worked.
Photobucket

**David...this is to redeem my sons.
Photobucket

For Jace--I didn't know you read my blog ;)
Photobucket


**P.S. Love the "BIG" images??? Here's how to do it...
-load your images onto http://www.photobucket.com/
-then click on "html" under the image once its done loading. (it will automatically copy the code for it)
-go to your blog post and click on "edit html"
-paste the link and you're done!!! INSTA-big images :)

No comments: