Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Black at the Beach

Get it?? Not "back" but "black"...never mind.

I'm back with another family session. This was with Maranda Peterson, a fellow friend and photog, from Yuma.

Check out the surfer in the background...nice position dude! Thanks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I LOVE this next image...I think he was telling me his joke here...

"What did the brown cow say to the chicken?

"Brown-chick-a-wah-waow..."

Funny.

Photobucket

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

hey megan...are you all booked up for fall sessions?? i'd love to have you take our pics in the leaves this year. let me know. thanks-audra

Channon said...

Those are so beautiful! I love Maranda!

DRN said...

The last pic is the best - the kids outfit is great! Its got that Cali-retro-little rascals feel to it.