Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kenny...here ya go

Here's your sneak peek :)

Now you have to help me with the activity tomorrow night.



Their mother (bless her heart), kept saying "you know she's going to blog this...please please be good..you know she will"....


and I just kept thinkin' "OH YA--I'm bloggin' this...keep it up!!!!"



Don't worry...I'll post some more later :)

1 comment:

The Dinner Belle said...

Wow, have I missed a lot of your posts. You are incredible. The bride against the blue background in your chair! Awesome. And today was the first that I had seen the office pics! Love 'em. Can't wait to see more of everything you are working on!!!!