Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Secret Agents

Boys and their imagination. They wanted to be secret agents.

Whatsup with Indy's dark brooding pose??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

**Edited to add...
Apparently, while I was posting this, my secret agent son decided to show off his fathers' "secret agent weapons"...didn't go over very well with his mother. The knives and guns have all been put away. Indy has been grounded. When he asked me what grounded meant, I informed him that he had lost all of his friend and game priviliges for the next week. He asked me (while sobbing uncontrollably :) if he would be allowed to eat....

I told him I would think about it.

3 comments:

DRN said...

Funny! Perhaps the "Secret Agent" tag should be replaced with "Pre-Pubescent Boy Band" or "98 Degrees of Adorable"

Katie said...

Cuet pictures. I love your repsonse about him eating while grounded. ha ha!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Ohhh, what happened to our darling Super Agent Jr.?? Someone cut him right off of the picture. Surely he could be used as a spy in Norway or Denmark, as he looks like everyone else in those countries! Grammy loves him even if he got cut out of the picture.