Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ocean...lots of it!

For what it's worth...this was my only family "brave" enough to get wet...maybe brave isn't the best description since it wasn't by choice ;) They were the only ones I didn't notice the water as it came rushing in!!! They were troopers...I love the water as a background in some of the images...its hard to get since your "light" source (a.k.a. the sun) is always behind the water!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sabra said...

I love the Luna Family! The coolest people come from Yuma (especially from 2nd ward)! Have you noticed the pattern, as well?

Dawn said...

Half of your pics are hiding? I had to click on them to see the whole thing, I missed a whole girl!

megan said...

Dawn-
try increasing your screen by "maximizing" it in the corner...