Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day of School - 2008

So yesterday was Laina's first day of Kindergarten!!! Aghh...how did that happen? Once again I sent another child to school who didn't know their ABC's or how to write their name...guess she'll figure it out just like indy did :)
We dropped off Indy at his second grade class and he saw several boys that were his buddies, and he was fine to see us go...then we took Laina to her classroom-she spotted a friend who sits right next to her, pulled out her crayons and started coloring. No "bye mom and dad"...nothing. She could've cared less...the little girl next to her cared and was bawling her eyes out...but not Laina...I guess I should've realized that school would sooooo be her "scene"-ahhh my little social butterfly.





After school we have a little tradition of eating our "back to school cake". However having just gotten home from a 10 day vacation...I opted for back to school shortcakes...next time I should just go for back to school cans of whip cream since they had no taste for the cake and proceeded to spray an entire can of cream in to their mouths and the mouth of their little brother. Sorry no pictures of that...I was too annoyed ;)

7 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Two Down one to go! I can't wait until Riley starts school! one more year! And Laina's hair is cutie!

The Melo's said...

Wow! I love the picture of Indy and Laina holding hands! I think McKenzie will be the same about going to school, she didn't even look back the first day of nusery and hasn't looked back since.

Sabra said...

Cute kids, and I don't say that to very many people. I'm an expert.

DRN said...

Laina knows that the most important thing about school is looking good... forget the ABCs and 123s!

It looks like Indy's uncle is going to have to work with him on his hair though.

cookie said...

Megan, Laina couldn't be cuter with her little bob! I love it. Emma's first day of kindergarten is in a couple of weeks. Sigh. I am becoming a little obsessed with checking your blog. Any chance the Luna family pics will come up next????:)

Tia said...

Oh her hair looks killer! And tell me you did not buy Indy a shark necklace!!!

megan said...

thank you for loving the cute kids...I need to revist this post often when I feel like chucking them into traffic...

and the shark necklace was purchased with his OWN money...nothin' I could do about that one...and yes he's worn it to school everyday and all the boys are jealous.