Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Face Paint

So a few weeks ago, we were at this little grand opening and they were doing face painting. Laina wanted her face painted and I said "okay". After standing in line for 30 minutes...we still hadn't moved. A monsoon was headed our way and I had 4 little kids ages 5 and under with me. I asked her if we could go home and just do the face painting there. She looked at me a little weird and then agreed. So we went home and I was true to my word. We've since done more face paintings in the form of indians etc...

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO KILL A GOOD 45minutes WITH ACTIVE LITTLE CHILDREN.

I'm not kidding. Try it. Get out some old crazy make-up--the stuff you bought from the mac counter thinking you would wear and never do--and start painting. Then let them draw and decorate your own face...its kinda' relaxing..like a dirty facial. Oh, and be sure to have lots of face wipes on hand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

DRN said...

ha ha! that is great!!! My beard commented the other day that kids growing up these days are going to grow up and loathe the internet. When we were young, there may have been photos taken of potentially embarrassing moments but time and some clever thievery was all it took to remove the evidence. Now kids get to relive their shame for all of eternity!!!

dustin and amy said...

Thanks for the great idea! I LOVE IT!