Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Have you ever...

tried really really hard to make it to the shower and been stalled by one thing or another...and pretty soon 2 (lost track...maybe 3) days have gone by? Leaving you with the tough decision to either burn your dirty, soiled clothing or just throw them out?

My week in a nutshell.

BUT-I'm on my way to shoot a wedding in Phoenix with NO kids :) so I think things will be looking up...and maybe--just maybe, I'll be able to replace the outfit I just burned.

Can't post without a picture...I'll be doing more with these pettiskirts in the next little while. My friend Dawn designs and sells them. Aren't they sooo fun!


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks Meg! I get my machine warmed up!

Sabra said...

Love the skirts! Almost makes me want to have another baby girl, so I can utilize one!