Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I could've laughed all night...

And day.

Maybe it was the lack of children...maybe it was the heat stroke...maybe it was the random dog sniffing me as I was shooting...or the words of encouragement I decided to offer while shooting ;)

I don't know what it was, but I can't remember laughing so hard in a long time.

Ceremony: Mesa Arizona Temple
Reception: XDiamond Ranch, South Fork, AZ

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her backyard...nobody could understand why I was speechless when I drove up...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The scenery at the X Diamond Ranch...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OR maybe...maybe it was the "NICOLL HEADLOCK" that made me laugh so hard that I was crying...I have no idea how I managed to click the picture...'cause when he said "do you like that???? you want some more???" I lost it...I think this is a brother and sister moment that they will both cherish forever.

Photobucket
(thanks again Brian for the laugh and the LENS!)

4 comments:

Sabra said...

I love the last one. Brothers! I think my favorite is the one with Suz and the family cheering while the couple is kissing. Love it!

cookie said...

Does this girl look like Audrina from The Hills or is it just me? I've never seen the show, just commercials...

London said...

I am totally loving her backyard. I could live there! Thanks for more great pics. I just pop in to look at your amazing work.

Dawn said...

I thought I recognized him! What fun in South Fork!!