Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Twins...and twins...

2 sets of twins
Ages 4 & 8.
Don't you think
We did GREAT???

I was going to just put the twin part...thinking that would speak for itself, but you know I can't resist a GREAT rhyme.

Their parents are good friends...and when I asked for a pier to shoot at...they happily suggested the one in San Clemente, just down from the "family" beach house where they've been going for the past 30 years.

Yeah. I'm jealous.

Photobucket

okay...so I cut off part of the "8"...the water was coming in fast...we had to bolt!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


I just don't know if I could bring myself to switch those 2 heads!! ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Thanks Meg...I didn't know my boys were so stoic!

The Melo's said...

Amazing pictures, as usual! I saw these on a different blog and I immediately thought of you. I know you have one(or maybe more) but thought you might like to see them. www.missprisstutus.com