Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My WORLD IS OVER!

I can't think how I'm going to survive!!!!

McLaren just came out and said "hi mom"...he was supposed to be taking a nap.

I knew this was coming, but there's just something so utterly deflating about the whole thing ACTUALLY happening. I think I'm going to cry. Everything was going so well. The kids were doing good at school. Mac and I had a good home relationship going on with his 2.5 hr naps. Things were running so smoothely!!! SNAP!!

Cristin-I'm too depressed to research your old posts...will you please give me the information I need?

6 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Oh I'm sooooo sorry! I know how important nap time is for my sanity!!!! I was lucky though and my kids were never climbers....they stayed in their cribs until i moved them into their toddler beds right before they turned 3 and they stay in their rooms until I say it's ok to come out. And just cause I said this, I'm sure Taylor will climb out of her crib this week!

Cristin said...

It's the best $70 you will ever spend.

http://www.amazon.com/Tots-Mind-Cozy-Crib-White/dp/B00014PLAY

In fact, Luke is in his right now. I lay him down at 1:30 p.m., zip him in, he has his books, maybe a simple toy, a sippy cup of milk.... I can actually hear him talking in there right now, but he's happy, so it's fine... and he'll fall asleep soon. He doesn't yell for me to come get him out till around 4:30 p.m. I love it. I know it might sound mean to lock you kid into their crib, but he seems to really like it. He actually calls it, "My tent." and reminds me to zip it up. Let me know how it goes after you start using it.

I can't belive that he didn't escape his crib until NOW. You are so lucky. We're almost going on a year now with this problem.

Cristin said...

Sorry, I just noticed the whole link didn't post.

http://www.amazon.com/Tots-Mind-Cozy-Crib-White/dp/B00014PLAY

It's called the Tots in mind Cozy Crib Tent.

Tia said...

Walmart sells those things too. I think they're great I would totally do it. But oh wait I don't have that problem my 3 year old happily stays in her crib and has no desire to crawl out even though she knows how, finally one thing I don't have to worry about!!

Katie said...

Oh man! That stinks.

Dawn said...

Oh man, that sucks. If it makes you feel any better, we're there with Ryan. We are SERIOUSLY dying on a daily basis for a 'friend' to play with. Ryan asks if we can go pick up Kyle from school, and the bus hasn't even left the neighborhood in the morning yet. We should get them together...