Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ask...and you shall receive

Okay..maybe not always, but I felt they were reasonable requests :)

First...for Jill--a quickie peek.

She surprised her sister with a beach session in Cali. The BEST birthday, Christmas, Halloween, New Years, Mothers Day, Valentines Day, Easter gift I can think of.


AND

second-for my mother-in-law. Who asked specifically for a rascal picture...here ya go.

7 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Uh-oh, does Laina know Mackie is modeling her latest dress-up?? Or even more important, does his father know??? For your sake, Megan, you'd better tell Matt that Indy decided to put it on little Mack. But anyway, he is just as adorable as ever. Thanks for the pix, you made my day!
Love, your M-I-L

Sabra said...

I've never seen a cuter guy in a tutu!

Who is the family you photographed?

megan said...

Sabra---it's Heather!! :)

cookie said...

Megan,thanks for the sneak peak! Love them! I am finding myself feeling a little like I did when I was a kid and I got to open that one present on Christmas Eve...now I can't wait to see the rest! I guess I have never been good with that "restraint" thing. Thanks again for the preview! xoxo P.S. Heather is over the moon, too!

Brandi said...

Are we next???:) I know you are crazy busy....I'll be patient!

megan said...

Brandi-
Good things come to those who wait ;) If it makes you feel any better...I haven't even started "THE book" yet...I'm so buried!

DRN said...

okay, I kept quiet during the hairstyling and playing with barbie dolls posts, but you are really testing my patience. How do you expect me to sit quiet after viewing my NEPHEW in a flippin tutu?!??!?

I failed with Jace, but I shall not fail the next generation!!!